You brighten my day..

Friday, January 18, 2013

Lohr in white.

The past two days, there's been a continuous light snowfall. But enough to transform everything into pure white. The snow flakes are so tiny, you could sit forever gazing at them falling from the sky and then touch the ground.
I have been taking time to pause at nature's beauty and gaze at this white miracle from the warmth of my home.


At times I did manage to pull myself out too, but without the camera. Hence the selective iphone pics from here and there. The weekend should see us pull out our sleighs, and maybe a snowman in the making and lots of pictures for sure.
Till then, happy weekend all!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of the Lohr in White. So beautiful !
    Have a nice weekend, May. Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  2. A litlle snow sure brightens the landscape! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...