You brighten my day..

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The month that was!!

This post should have been up yesterday, but let's just say it has been a crazy weekend!! And it will be an even crazier week.
Here are the pictures which made it to my Facebook page last month. 
I love interacting with my followers on Facebook and have small dialogs along too. 


March saw the onset of spring, my fascination with little german towns and villages continue and yes, I have begun going on walks again. I need to shape up before we are headed back home...:D


And here's my favorite of the month. What do you love to do with your kids on a rainy day? We love to Karaoke! In fact, when we are at it, I wonder when will the neighbors be knocking at our door to quieten us down!! :D

Happy Week Everybody!!



Unknown Mami

7 comments:

  1. My now adult kids still love Karaoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to watch people sing Karaoke, but I was never adventurous enough to sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been raining here (SF) too, my son and I are starting to get cabin fever :-) Looks like a lovely place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots!! Rainy weekend here too...no singing for me...reading and laundry and lots relaxing! Happy April and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun shots! There must be such pretty places to walk in Germany. We love Karaoke too! (Thankfully our neighbors aren't that close.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shot with the microphone. We could not Karaoke at my house because I can not sing at all or I can sing, but it is really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karaoke is great family fun. I'm still smiling over the memories..thank you for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...