You brighten my day..

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter is here to stay...

Winter has set in, yes, it's very cold. Which means, it's hard to capture shots in the open. It's too much work managing the gloves and the camera. You see, frozen fingers are just not for me.


So, what do you think of the picture? This is pretty much how our landscape looks like .... colorless. That is why the germans prefer snow....sheets of white are much better than no color. Well, I cannot wait for spring.

P.S: I do like the sight of smoky chimneys though......:-) 

8 comments:

  1. It looks COLD, haha! Yes, the snow does make things prettier - I can totally relate to that... And that keep the kids clothes cleaner as well... Lovely pic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. I do not like it when the temperature dips below minus...:-(

      Delete
  2. I love the picture! I think there is beauty in every season.....but I'm with you bring on Spring! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are beautiful I think..muted and still.. your photos are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the smoky chimneys! I too like a blanket of snow vs. the dead of winter. (Guess it's the German in me.)

    BTW, the seaside shots on my page were taken on Highway 1 in Northern California. The cute little shop is in a small town called Pescadero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the picture, but I'm not the one suffering in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the picture too! I think it looks really nice. But, I do have to tell you I am such a chicken when it comes to the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! But I have to tell you, I am such a chicken when it comes to the cold :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...