You brighten my day..

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'll be home....

I'll be home........oopsie,
We'll be home for Christmas...:-D

Even our bags say out loud that they will be home for CHRISTMAS.
I was so tempted to add a twig or two of pine leaves along with that red twine...
But then, apart from the stares from my fellow passengers, I didn't want to be explaining myself to the Indian authorities in the wee hours of Monday morning as to why was I bringing the little bit of German flora and fauna along with me..lol!!!!!

While I will be on a bloggy break for a while, I thought I will take the opportunity to wish you all my dear friends in advance
FROHE WEIHNACHTEN und
FROHES NEUES JAHR 2012!!!!

P.S: How do you mark your baggage while traveling? This was a piece of advice given by my dear MIL to tie them with ribbons so that they would be easily recognizable when they come out on the conveyor belt!! It should make our work much simpler, especially when we have not 1, not 2, not 3....but 8 bags rolling out!!!!

3 comments:

  1. @Mira: Thank you so much. Happy Holidays to you too. Will reply to your question on my other blog after my return...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tie ribbons on our luggage too! Safe travels I'm so excited you are heading home for the holidays! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...