You brighten my day..

Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Challenge: Your Best Shot


On my walks, I pass through a small pond, surrounded by these wild flowers. I find them very beautiful. So on one of my strolls last week, I took my cam along with me. On getting close, I was surprised to see bees on the flowers. I was scared lest I would be stung by one of those. All I wanted was a shot of the flowers, so I carefully captured one without disturbing them. To my surprise, I also captured a flying bee. This is one of my best shots, considering the fact that it is not from a professional cam.

BWS tips button

Thanks to In a yellow house for the challenges every week!!!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful shot, I always have a camera in my bag because if I don`t I see lots of nice things to capture
    Changed your blog design didn`t you?

    Love from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BEAUTIFUL shot! I am always bringing my camera with me..you never know what you might spot.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...