You brighten my day..

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Roses are peach!!!

With Summer officially set in, I am envious of all those who have front  and back yards. For, I have none.  I live in an apartment with a tiny balcony to spare. So here I am, trying to spruce up my home with the colours of summer.  

              Plants are horribly expensive in Germany, especially rose plants. Yet, I could not control the urge to own one.  These miniature rose plants sit pretty on my coffee table!!


One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today -- Dale Carnegie



I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck - Emma Goldman





9 comments:

  1. Beautiful rose! That shade is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Rose! I love the quote aswell..so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quotes, too. And I understand your idea to put plants inside. I too have an apt and I have a few plant scattered around the place. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I LOVE your roses. And those quotes are just magnificent : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful flowers...I love roses, too, but even though I have a large garden I don't have many rose bushes; way too high maintainance!!! Maybe when the kids get older, I'll transfer my mommy time to some roses instead ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rose! Beautiful......

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of that rose is just stunning! I love your quotes too!

    Glad to have found you through Communal Global! :)

    ~Jennifer
    www.studiojru.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the perfect shade!!!! And I totally agree with the last quote-- ROses over diamonds any day!
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...