You brighten my day..

Monday, April 26, 2010

The week that was!!!

The past week has been  a mix of disappointment and  fun!!!! We love the weekends because we get to go on drives and have fun with the family!! Here are pictures of our drive in the weekend and the Main spessart fair that we had for the past 4 days in our village!!!

Isn't the countryside beautiful??? Even more better is to now be able to roll down the windows and enjoy the breeze....thanks to the awesome weather...:-)
My heart was in my mouth with the children on those bikes with the stuntmen!!!! Enjoyed  sitting in this tent though, downing beer!!! Wish everyday was a Sunday....For more head over to I am Lotus and have a peek at others week's. 

3 comments:

  1. My week was also filled with disappointment and fun..lets hope the coming week is filled with more fun..lol

    I too love the weekends! I'm able to get out of the house and take a drive around..The kids go to school for 4 days this week and then they have a Spring vacation. My husband also took the same week off so hopefully we are going to be getting out daily:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those orange/red roofs dotting the hillside. Looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you stop by to say a few words...